When do we really learn good conversation skills? Well, we don’t. We’re just kind of expected to pick them up…
And we wonder why people aren’t better communicators. How can you be that person people love to talk to?
I’ve posted a lot of research and expert interviews on the subject so let’s round up the info and make it actionable.
In this post you’ll learn:
- How to make a good first impression.
- How to be a great listener.
- What the best subjects to discuss are.
- How to prevent awkward silences.
- How to politely end a conversation.
And a lot more. C’mon, let’s chat.
How To Make A Good First Impression
First impressions really are a big deal and talking to new people can be daunting, no doubt. What’s the answer?
It’s simple, really. Research shows that if you expect people will like you, they probably will:
Lihat pos aslinya 2.429 kata lagi